- Current Prices:$259,900 to $379,994
- Closed Prices:$227,281 to $403,064
- Median Sale Price:$277,952
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$198/mo,$934,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 4,041Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Bryton Square is largely a attached home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Bryton Square are about $235,000 – $405,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.