- Current Prices:$89,900
- Closed Prices:$50,000 to $270,175
- Median Sale Price:$88,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$81
- Association Fee Ranges:$16 to $25/mo,$20 to $25
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,051 to 1,774Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Buck Hill - Deerfield represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Buck Hill - Deerfield are about $85,000 – $110,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.