- Current Prices:$189,800 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$171,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$275 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,565 to 3,096Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Buckeye Pointe are about $115,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.