- Current Prices:$145,900 to $284,900
- Closed Prices:$64,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$325 to $350/quarter,$0 to $170/mo,$0 to $117
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:595 to 7,492Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Buenaventura Lakes offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $658 to as high as $3,516. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $400. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $759 to as high as $1,928.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.