- Current Prices:$445,000 to $749,000
- Closed Prices:$442,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$461,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$260/quarter,$1040 to $1140
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,068 to 3,963Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Buffalo Mountain are about $300,000 – $800,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.