- Current Prices:$222,000
- Closed Prices:$196,990 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,190
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$12 to $14.37/mo,$150 to $172.48
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,555 to 4,263Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and continuing today. In general, homes in Bullfrog Creek Preserve are about $200,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.