- Current Prices:$519,900
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $599,000
- Median Sale Price:$467,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:728 to 1,869Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Buratti & Cherico is a neighborhood in Austin, Texas. Homes in Buratti & Cherico are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and street, and homes in Buratti & Cherico typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.