- Current Prices:$589,000
- Closed Prices:$432,094 to $719,000
- Median Sale Price:$647,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$407
- Association Fee Ranges:$530/mo,$426 to $525
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 1,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Burbank Village Walk features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Burbank Village Walk are about $395,000 – $740,000 and sit on 2912.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.