- Current Prices:$663,800
- Closed Prices:$404,500 to $701,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$349
- Association Fee Ranges:$12.5 to $78.33/mo,$175 to $185/quarter,$150 to $740
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,276 to 3,026Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Burke Station Square features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Burke Station Square represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Burke Station Square are about $320,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.