- Current Prices:$255,000 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $359,000
- Median Sale Price:$244,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$315
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:620 to 3,826Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Burkett Gardens are about $100,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.