- Current Prices:$1,398,000 to $2,375,000
- Closed Prices:$1,098,000 to $3,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,695,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1030
- Association Fee Ranges:$580/mo,$0 to $705
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1907 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,147 to 2,542Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Burlingame Grove is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Burlingame Grove are about $460,000 – $2,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, none, garage, underground parking, attached garage, detached, automatic door, lot, driveway and attached.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.