- Current Prices:$3,300,000 to $5,988,000
- Closed Prices:$2,150,000 to $4,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$991
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 5,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Burlingame Hills are about $700,000 – $4,600,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, street, off street parking, guest parking, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.