- Current Prices:$1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$520,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,082,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$848
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1913 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 3,091Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 40Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Burlingame are about $680,000 – $1,850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.