- Current Prices:$209,900 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$150,500 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/mo,$0,$100 to $585
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,146 to 3,230Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Burnt Store Village are about $155,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.