- Current Prices:$299,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$347,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$506
- Association Fee Ranges:$295 to $505/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1963 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:400 to 930Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1963. In general, homes in Burton Point are about $230,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.