- Current Prices:$175,900 to $454,900
- Closed Prices:$92,000 to $453,000
- Median Sale Price:$327,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$45/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1909 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:489 to 2,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Burton Street are about $105,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.