- Current Prices:$219,000 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$92,000 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$291,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$232
- Association Fee Ranges:$1e+07/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1909 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:732 to 1,824Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Burton Street are about $105,000 – $380,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.