- Current Prices:$619,000 to $1,599,900
- Closed Prices:$535,000 to $2,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$686
- Association Fee Ranges:$121 to $400/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:640 to 3,034Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Bushrod is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bushrod are about $155,000 – $1,950,000 and sit on 33-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are off street parking, attached garage, detached garage, space per unit - 1, int access from garage, side yard access, workshop in garage, none, parking spaces, parking area, tandem parking and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.