- Current Prices:$269,900 to $320,000
- Closed Prices:$126,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/quarter,$0,$200 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,906 to 5,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The community of Butterfield Place offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $600. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $9,149 to as high as $13,792 in this community. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.