- Current Prices:$835,000
- Closed Prices:$749,000 to $830,000
- Median Sale Price:$767,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$394
- Association Fee Ranges:$127,$127/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,808 to 2,274Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Butterfield Station is a neighborhood in Morgan Hill, California. Homes in Butterfield Station are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, attached garage and other, and homes in Butterfield Station typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.