- Current Prices:$445,000 to $1,800,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $2,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$297
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$187 to $232/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:758 to 8,288Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Byrd Park features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Byrd Park are about $125,000 – $850,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.