- Current Prices:$324,900 to $339,000
- Closed Prices:$308,000 to $327,500
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$458,$458 to $580/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,327 to 1,930Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cabana Bay Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cabana Bay Village are $330,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.