- Current Prices:$312,500 to $353,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $352,500
- Median Sale Price:$342,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$439 to $458,$458 to $475/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,596 to 1,930Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Cabana Bay Village features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $439 to $475. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,514 to as high as $5,281.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.