- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $267,500
- Median Sale Price:$259,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $55/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 2,108Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Cabin Creekwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cabin Creekwood are about $160,000 – $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.