- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $2,595,000
- Median Sale Price:$947,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$5 to $192/mo,$0 to $230
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1913 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 8,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Cabin John Park is a neighborhood in Cabin John, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary and colonial style, and they were built between 1937 and 2016. Homes in Cabin John Park are 3,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cabin John Park typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.