- Current Prices:$2,000,000 to $2,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,175,000 to $2,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1925
- Association Fee Ranges:$828 to $1460/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:860 to 1,734Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Cabrillo are about $730,000 – $2,950,000 and sit on 4-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.