- Current Prices:$5,000,000
- Closed Prices:$800,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$987,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1806
- Association Fee Ranges:$155 to $350/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,074 to 2,770Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cabrillo represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cabrillo are about $185,000 – $1,390,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, int access from garage, side yard access, none, off street parking, rv/boat parking, space per unit - 2, carport - 2 or more, enclosed garage, drive through parking, detached garage, converted garage, guest parking, parking spaces, other, attached, carport - 1 and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.