- Current Prices:$968,000 to $999,000
- Closed Prices:$925,000 to $1,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$978,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$582
- Association Fee Ranges:$250,$250 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,581 to 1,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Cahill Park is a neighborhood in San Jose, California. Homes in Cahill Park are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and attached garage,tandem parking, and homes in Cahill Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.