- Current Prices:$635,000 to $5,750,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $2,695,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$604
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:440 to 9,707Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cahuilla Hills are about $375,000 – $5,900,000 and sit on 75099.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport, street, 4-car garage, 2-car garage, other and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.