- Current Prices:$1,995,000 to $2,195,000
- Closed Prices:$800,000 to $1,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$850
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,878 to 3,449Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cahuilla Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cahuilla Hills are about $800,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on 7950-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.