- Current Prices:$1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000 to $1,893,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$682
- Association Fee Ranges:$210,$200 to $228,$200 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,540 to 4,099Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Calabasas Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Calabasas Hills are about $760,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on 178-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.