- Current Prices:$1,579,000 to $2,095,000
- Closed Prices:$1,195,000 to $2,195,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,589,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$470
- Association Fee Ranges:$18/mo,$0 to $243,$189.75 to $264
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,940 to 5,767Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Calabasas Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Calabasas Park are about $1,125,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on 1338-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.