- Current Prices:$189,900 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$149,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$246,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$130 to $155/mo,$0 to $129/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,019 to 3,438Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Caldwell Station is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Caldwell Station are about $155,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.