- Current Prices:$295,000
- Closed Prices:$149,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$246,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$130 to $150/mo,$0 to $129/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,019 to 3,438Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Caldwell Station features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Caldwell Station are about $155,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.