- Current Prices:$739,000
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$670,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$558
- Association Fee Ranges:$325 to $365/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 1,378Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, California Sunridge features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The homes in California Sunridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in California Sunridge are about $185,000 – $720,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, guest parking, int access from garage and garage parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.