- Current Prices:$137,777 to $144,900
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$144,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$312 to $364/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:904 to 1,785Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Caloosa Bayview is largely a condo community. The homes in Caloosa Bayview represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Caloosa Bayview are about $90,000 – $180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.