- Current Prices:$150,000 to $224,000
- Closed Prices:$96,000 to $203,500
- Median Sale Price:$150,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$312 to $364/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:904 to 1,785Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Caloosa Bayview is largely a condo community. The homes in Caloosa Bayview represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Caloosa Bayview are about $90,000 – $180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.