- Current Prices:$109,000 to $189,000
- Closed Prices:$100,700 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$332 to $415/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:904 to 2,265Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Caloosa Bayview is a neighborhood in Fort Myers, Florida. Homes in Caloosa Bayview are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Caloosa Bayview typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.