- Current Prices:$172,000
- Closed Prices:$143,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$432,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$298 to $308/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 3,465Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Calusa Corners is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Calusa Corners are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Calusa Corners typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.