- Current Prices:$284,900
- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $249,000
- Median Sale Price:$218,117
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$233,$67 to $69/mo,$202 to $233/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,443 to 1,978Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Calusa Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Calusa Creek are $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.