- Current Prices:$89,900 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$254,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $449.46/mo,$400 to $475
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:769 to 4,598Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The wide variety of designs in Calusa Trace makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $38 to $450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,621 to as high as $4,830. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $38 to $450. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $749 to as high as $1,638.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.