- Current Prices:$449,999
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$443,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$85.8 to $120/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,213 to 3,053Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Calypso represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Calypso are about $280,000 – $430,000 and sit on 7375.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.