- Current Prices:$474,000
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$490,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$313
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,515 to 1,518Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Calypso is a neighborhood in Vista, California. Homes in Calypso are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.25-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Calypso typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.