- Current Prices:$1,298,000
- Closed Prices:$899,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,169,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1962
- Sq. Ft.:1,016 to 2,298Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cambrian Acres is a neighborhood in San Jose, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, contemporary and modern style, and they were built between 1955 and 1960. Homes in Cambrian Acres are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and attached garage, and homes in Cambrian Acres typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.