- Current Prices:$465,999 to $4,300,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $5,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$800
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$450/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:668 to 6,359Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cambrian are about $465,000 – $1,595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, other, workshop in garage, detached garage, carport, rv/boat parking, carport - 2 or more, carport - 1, guest parking, space per unit - 2, converted garage, enclosed garage, int access from garage, parking spaces and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.