- Current Prices:$130,000 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$246 to $276/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 975Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cambridge Condominiums is a neighborhood in Hialeah, Florida. Homes in Cambridge Condominiums are 750 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and other, and homes in Cambridge Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.