- Current Prices:$195,000 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,024 to 2,678Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Cambridge West is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $7,214 to as high as $9,653. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Lots in this community are typically around a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.