- Current Prices:$1,438,000
- Closed Prices:$1,179,000 to $1,548,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$876
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:1,304 to 2,094Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Camden Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Camden Heights are about $550,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, lot and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.