- Current Prices:$399,900 to $419,900
- Closed Prices:$290,763 to $399,000
- Median Sale Price:$351,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$440 to $485
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,757 to 5,104Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Camden Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Camden Pointe are about $295,000 – $455,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.