- Current Prices:$339,900 to $549,900
- Closed Prices:$286,500 to $419,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$775 to $848/quarter,$244.03 to $255/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,243 to 4,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Camden Square is a neighborhood in Fort Myers, Florida. Homes in Camden Square are 3,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Camden Square typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.