- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $120/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,509 to 1,848Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Camden Village At Cary Park are $235,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.