- Current Prices:$499,900
- Closed Prices:$369,900 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$508,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$258
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 1949
- Sq. Ft.:1,226 to 2,054Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Camelback Homes is a neighborhood in Phoenix, Arizona. Homes in Camelback Homes are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 7720.75-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Camelback Homes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.