- Current Prices:$165,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $178,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$400 to $643
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:719 to 7,199Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Camelback Village is a neighborhood in Olney, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional and colonial style, and they were built between 1973 and 1973. Homes in Camelback Village are 950 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.