- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$377,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$338/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,739 to 1,947Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Camellia Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Camellia Gardens are $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.