- Current Prices:$119,900 to $134,500
- Closed Prices:$92,000 to $135,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$67
- Association Fee Ranges:$320 to $325
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 2,222Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Camelot Gardens is a neighborhood in Port St Lucie, Florida. Homes in Camelot Gardens are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.